Saturday, January 31, 2015

What would you do with a portable washer?

   When I heard about these puppies I thought Wow! What amazing things all of us farmers could do with these! Little mini washers !  Great for RV's and apartment dwelling as well.  When I am out using our chicken plucker I could clean up all our clothing,  towels and everything clothes related from the day. When we work hard outside my family gets soak in wet and pretty dirty as we clean the chickens, the garden and the barn!  I wouldn't have to put all the clothing in my inside washer I could use these for heavy farming days.


  How cool is this...
  • Small Portable washing machine goes anywhere with only 28lbs weight
  • Easy to operate, and powerful Just fill with water and set timer
  • Perfect for Apartments,Dorms, RV,Travel,your second washer at home
  • One side of washing, one side of spinning
  • Launched on Jan,2013




        Some models don't need plumbing which can work very nicely if you are camping or working outside on the farm, camping, etc.. These would even be great for hair dressers!

So my question is have you ever seen these before? What would you do with one? Chat with us on twitter @R47R and tell me your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment